This used to be my survival food, potato chip junkie that I am. I would comfort myself with a can of Pringles every week (or pretty much all the time though I would try to make a can last a week). This is the only brand of potato chips available here (at N400 a can, and it‘s not even real potato), about the only junk food, and one of the very few edible things that does not involve cooking. I just can‘t believe I think I‘ve actually gotten sick of the stuff. Gasp! What is the world without potato chips???
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Pringled Out
This used to be my survival food, potato chip junkie that I am. I would comfort myself with a can of Pringles every week (or pretty much all the time though I would try to make a can last a week). This is the only brand of potato chips available here (at N400 a can, and it‘s not even real potato), about the only junk food, and one of the very few edible things that does not involve cooking. I just can‘t believe I think I‘ve actually gotten sick of the stuff. Gasp! What is the world without potato chips???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment