officemates ko... (red-capped mangabeys)
Welcome to my blog, created to share my thoughts and (mis)adventures on volunteering in Nigeria. For those who just happen to stray to this site, consider this my disclaimer on positivism, political correctness and cultural sensitivity. The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the people and organizations featured and all that ek. Kaya yung mga panlalait ko, itatagalog ko nalang, hehe.
1 comment:
TANYA!!!!!
LENTE Ga-ano ka na dAAAAA!!!!! Gwapo mga amo kag... Ma-apas ko da. I just got my 1st Digital SLR camera and I would love to take pictures there. We're to start a photographic soceity with hannibal, lovell, julie mae... Why do I get the feeling na daw hindi ka na di magpauli haw? I'm really glad you're enjoying what and where you're doing whatever you are doing. He he. Keep on BLOGing. At least may sign kami na buhi ka pa da! Hahaha.
Check me out at www.smilesandclicks.multiply.com Got some picture, videos, blog, music etc...
Ingats!
Bordoy
Post a Comment